Followers

Where am I?

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Admiring our differences

We are always learning. Our journey through this life takes us down many roads where we cross paths with many people from all walks of life and many different cultures. That to me is what makes life so interesting.

Example, the DOC. In the DOC we read blogs from people from all over the world. Each one is an amazing individual in my mind. Each one of us lives our lives the best way we know how and does it while dealing with diabetes. To me it does not matter what flavor of diabetes you have or that you even have diabetes but live and love those that do.

I admire those that wake up every morning and take adversity head-on. Everyone of us touched by diabetes has a story to tell and it is in telling those stories that we all can learn from each other.

It is my hope that we can all continue blogging and sharing our stories with each other and the world.

So to answer today's question, I admire everyone of you out there in the DOC that shares your stories and your lives with the rest of us. It is through these stories the we all find the energy to keep going.

Tony DiPalma


- Posted using BlogPress and WordPress from my iPhone

0 comments: