Followers

Where am I?

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The last 4 weeks

Last night I started the last four weeks of the Beachbody Insanity program. It does get tougher. I have been having some knee pain but it is not due to the workout. It is an old sports injury that has come back with the intensity of this workout program. But I am not quitting. I will not be stupid either.

The most amazing thing is the results I am getting with my blood sugar numbers as well as the better blood circulation in my feet. My blood sugar numbers have been continuously between 80 and 120 for the last 3 weeks and with the nutrition plan my carbs are down so my insulin usage is down also.

Last but not least I have lost about 6 pounds. We will see how many more pounds I loose in the next 4 weeks. I am happy with what I am seeing in the diabetes fight and the weight lose fight.

Well time for bed until tomorrow. Good night

Anthony


- Posted using BlogPress and WordPress from my iPhone

0 comments: